You have made a great decision in choosing Stonebridge Pediatrics as your children’s pediatric practice. Stonebridge Pediatrics has served the families of McKinney and the surrounding area since 2004. Our caring doctors are passionate in their commitment to caring for children from birth through adolescence. We accept most insurance plans and we are currently accepting new patients.
Meet our Providers
Jeffrey J. Alvis, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Kathleen B. Dollins, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Tara Williams, MSN, RN, CPNP
At Stonebridge Pediatrics, we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you come to our office. We follow and in most cases exceed current CDC guidelines for infection control. New recommendations are implemented as they become available.
Here’s a snapshot of what our office is doing:
- Pre- Screening protocol- Before entering our office, all patients and accompanying persons are screened via a standardized questionnaire for any potential exposure to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 testing- This is done at our office via nasal swab. Results typically take 2-5 business days. In the very near future we will be offering in-office testing with results ready in about 15 minutes. For patients suspected of having COVID-19, we will typically see your child at the end of the day, in a designated area of the office or sometimes in our parking lot.
- Virtual waiting room– We have closed down our usual waiting room. Currently, we are having parents call our office when you arrive. When your room is ready, one of our nursing staff will come get you, and put you directly in a room.
- Virtual care options– Our office is able to perform many visits via Telemedicine. We provide this service to our patients through the Healow app, which is available for desktop computer or mobile device. If you would like to see if your visit can be done via Telemedicine, please call and speak with our Triage Nurse. She will screen you to determine if your appointment can be done via Telemedicine, as well as make those appointments.
- Masking of patients, approved visitors and staff – Due to the recent rule passed by the Texas Medical Board, all healthcare providers, patients and accompanying visitors older than 2 years of age, both well and sick, must wear a mask. Furthermore, we ask that you limit the number of visitors to our office when possible.
- Cleaning protocol- We currently use one side of the office for sick patients, and one side of the office for well visits. We have a thorough, systematic cleaning protocol that we use for all rooms between patients. All employees have been trained on this protocol to ensure consistent sanitizing of each room.
Hospitals Where We Have Privileges
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – McKinney
McKinney, TX 75071 | 469.764.1000