You have made a great decision in choosing Stonebridge Pediatrics as your children’s pediatric practice. Stonebridge Pediatrics has served the families of McKinney and the surrounding area since 2004. Our caring doctors are passionate in their commitment to caring for children from birth through adolescence. We accept most insurance plans and we are currently accepting new patients.
Meet our Providers
Jeffrey J. Alvis, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Kathleen B. Dollins, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Tara Williams, MSN, RN, CPNP
TeleVisits in our office require patients to use the Healow app.
The app can be installed on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Logging into TeleVisit from Healow app
- Download the Healow app.
- Search for our practice by using our practice code: JFDBDA
- Log into Healow app with your patient portal credentials. (If you do not know your patient portal credentials please contact our office, and we can get that information for you).
- Once logged in please click on appointments
- In the My Appointments section, click on the TeleVisit icon under the appointment time.
- Click on the Start TeleVisit button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will now see a vitals screen. If you know the information requested, please enter that information in the spots provided. If you do not, you may skip them as well as any other vitals and hit submit vitals.
- Once your vitals have been submitted you will see one more screen, you will hit the button that says Start Televisit.
Once you’ve clicked Start Televisit, it will alert us that you are ready. Please wait for your provider to begin the Televisit on our end.
At Stonebridge Pediatrics our priority is keeping patients, caregivers, and staff healthy.
At this time we are closely monitoring the recommendations from the CDC in regards to COVID-19.
If you suspect your child may have COVID19, please CALL us and we can assist you.
Here are a few things you can do to keep your family healthy from healthychildren.org:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer. Look for one that is 60% or higher alcohol-based.
- Keep your kids away from others who are sick or keep them home if they are ill.
- Teach kids to cough and sneeze into a tissue (make sure to throw it away after each use!) or to cough and sneeze into their arm or elbow, not their hands.
- Clean and disinfect your home as usual using regular household cleaning sprays or wipes.
- Avoid touching your face; teach your children to do the same.
- Avoid travel to highly infected areas.
Hospitals Where We Have Privileges
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – McKinney
McKinney, TX 75071 | 469.764.1000