You have made a great decision in choosing Stonebridge Pediatrics as your children’s pediatric practice. Stonebridge Pediatrics has served the families of McKinney and the surrounding area since 2004. Our caring doctors are passionate in their commitment to caring for children from birth through adolescence. We accept most insurance plans and we are currently accepting new patients.
Meet our Providers
Jeffrey J. Alvis, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Kathleen B. Dollins, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Tara Williams, MSN, RN, CPNP
At Stonebridge Pediatrics our priority is keeping patients, caregivers, and staff healthy.
At this time we are closely monitoring the recommendations from the CDC in regards to COVID-19.
Our facility is not equipped to test for those suspected of having COVID19 at this time. If you suspect your child may have COVID19, please CALL us and we can assist you over the phone. We are still here to meet your other healthcare needs.
Here are a few things you can do to keep your family healthy from healthychildren.org:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer. Look for one that is 60% or higher alcohol-based.
- Keep your kids away from others who are sick or keep them home if they are ill.
- Teach kids to cough and sneeze into a tissue (make sure to throw it away after each use!) or to cough and sneeze into their arm or elbow, not their hands.
- Clean and disinfect your home as usual using regular household cleaning sprays or wipes.
- Avoid touching your face; teach your children to do the same.
- Avoid travel to highly infected areas.
Hospitals Where We Have Privileges
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – McKinney
McKinney, TX 75071 | 469.764.1000